Romantic yet practical, comfortable but stylish, the Auberley baby doll dress and tunic is the perfect staple for mild weather. The princess seamed bodice is shaped at the bust and relaxed at the waist, so no closures are needed! Ties at the high waist give it a nice shape. The gathered skirt flows beautifully in fabric with good drape, and the pattern includes tunic, knee-length, and maxi dress options.
- Lined bodice with notched neckline
- Long bell sleeves or elbow-length straight sleeves
- Tunic, knee, and maxi lengths
- Princess seams with waist ties
- No zippers or buttons
- Side seam pockets
- Sizes 0-26 (bust 32-53 inches). See size chart in images.
- 15 pages of instructions and diagrams, including 4 pages to help you fit the pattern to your own unique body
- 34 pages of printable pattern pieces with printing guide to print just what you need for your size and options. There are charts for the skirt pattern pieces so that you don't have to print those if you choose.
For even more versatility in your Auberley garments, add the hack pack to your purchase! With two additional neckline pieces and 2 additional sleeve pieces plus instructions, you can change up the pattern to incorporate more Auberleys into your closet. Please note that the hack pack is only available in digital format.
Auberley Hack Pack:
- V neckline
- Scoop neckline
- Cold shoulder sleeve
- Long or 3/4-length bishop sleeve with bound ties
- Sizes 0-26 (bust 32-53 inches) as contained in the Auberley pattern. See size chart in images.
- 9 pages of instructions and diagrams
- 16 pages of printable pattern pieces with printing guide to print just what you need for your size and options and a copy shop file with pages formatted for RA0 size
This is a PDF Sewing pattern - you will only receive links to download the pattern to print at home. Nothing will be mailed to you unless you choose to add a large format print, in which case a 36 inch wide sheet with the pattern pieces printed on it will be shipped to you; you will still need to refer to the PDF for the instructions.
All Blank Slate Patterns print on both US and A4 paper and include standard and metric measurements.