The Austin Tee wants to be your next closet staple! Sew up this easy fit knit tshirt and mix and match options to end up with a closetful!
- Banded round or hemmed split neckline
- Set-in sleeves with short, elbow, 3/4, and long length options
- Relaxed fit with bust and waist shaping
- Tie front option
- Chest pocket
- For light- to medium-weight knit fabrics
Women's XXS-3X (bust 30-53")
The Austin Tee pattern file includes:
- 12 pages of illustrated instructions, including extensive directions for customizing fit
- 27 pages of printable pattern pieces, with a print list so you print only what you need for your desired style and a copy shop file with pages formatted for 36" wide or A0 size
This is a PDF Sewing pattern - you will only receive links to download the pattern to print at home. Nothing will be mailed to you unless you choose to add a large format print, in which case a 36 inch wide sheet with the pattern pieces printed on it will be shipped to you; you will still need to refer to the PDF for the instructions.
All Blank Slate Patterns print on both US and A4 paper and include standard and metric measurements.